Monday, April 23, 2012

April 17, 2012

I feel so bad - I keep leaving my camera card at home and I have a bunch of pictures I wanted to send but can't. Lo siento.

This week was a quickie so this email is going to be a shorty haha (--is it lame that I laugh at my own jokes?)

Anyway, Wednesday and Thursday I was in a two-day leadership training conference from 8 am to 4 pm. My companion went on splits while I was in the meetings. Both days were great but also spiritually draining (that means, the Spirit was so strong and forceful, I got tired!) We taught some lessons but also got dropped by an investigator and had many canceled appointments....it was a weird couple of days but very educational and uplifting. Friday was rainy and gloomy. I dressed like a gypsy and enjoyed being able to stay inside for weekly planning. We taught lessons all night.

Saturday we got the honor and privilege of hearing from Elder Haniey, Elder Hallstrom, and apostle/Elder Russell M. Nelson. When they walked into the room, it was like the Spirit just swooped in and covered us all. It was pretty cool. I took a bunch of notes but left those at home as well. Let's just say it was another spiritually draining day.

Sunday was great. I love Sundays. Monday was great too. And today we got to go to the San Diego temple and do an endowment session. The temple is gorgeous and I love that we have the opportunity to attend every 12 weeks. Currently we have no progressing investigators but we have a zillion potential investigators which is sick! I love having options :) The work continues to go forth, rain or shine, in sickness and in health. Amen.

Love ya all, Sister Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment