Sunday, August 26, 2012

August 21, 2012

This is going to be short and sweet.

Tuesday: We bought matching sweaters. We are very proud of our matching sweaters (see picture). Also we had district activity and went crazy with our huge district.

Wednesday: We had a long afternoon. And a long evening.

Thursday: We had zone conference. It was great. It was green for unity day. And we got a new investigator.

Friday: Was one of the top worst days in my mission. I am calling it my "mid mission crisis." My trainer, Madsen, got to come visit me (she went home in June) which was sad for her cause it was such a harsh day for me, and I really enjoyed seeing her, but whatev. It is what it is.

Saturday: Was much better than Friday. We kept busy and really focused on each thing we needed to do for the day.

Sunday: We taught Young Women's and had a lovely Sunday meal.

Monday: We survived. And found a new investigator.

And wa-la, that was my week in a very small nutshell. Missions are hard, don't cha know?

Pce.
S. Christensen



No comments:

Post a Comment